Thursday, January 05, 2012

Post Release - Day 2

A quick update....

Went backcountry skiing today. Other than having to dig the snow machines out of the snow several times and getting wet because it was snowing and being out of shape because I've been pretty inactive for 2 months....it was great.

Walking around, in regular sneakers, hiking boots and ski boots. The foot feels like a foot. Not some lumpy thing that hurts when I walk. I wish I'd had the surgery 5 years ago. Anyhow, I'm very happy with the results.

So, after 2 months post-surgery recovery, there is a definite sense of relief that it's worked so well. Now to get back in shape.

Although it was raining at Lake level this morning, up high (1200 meters) it was snowing and the powder was actually quite decent. We had fun.

No comments: