Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Yeah?

Maybe there was a time when some people might have found this offer too much to resist, but I can't say I've ever known anyone dumb enough. So the question is: why are these idiots still filling up people's inboxes with this crap?

An arab made a fixed deposit of $24,500.000.00 in my bank branch where am adirector and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no nextof kin. I want to present you as next of kin to claim the funds, get back to me if only interested for details as regards the transfer of this funds.

I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the fulldetails of this transaction Reply via this email only :lingyoung2@yahoo.com.hk
Yours Truly,
Ling Young.
lingyoung2@yahoo.com.hk
NOTE: REPLY TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ONLY IF INTERESTED :lingyoung2@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: